A very warm welcome, dear reader, to My Favourite Things. The blog is a reflection of my multiple interests in travel & photography, books, music, Mumbai, and much more. It is a blog on topics that matter to me, on topics that interest me, on topics that I want to contribute my two bits to.
I am one of the founders of #TSBC (or The Sunday Book Club), an armchair and actual traveller, a book nerd, an editor, a communications consultant, an amateur photographer, a Classical music (Indian, Western and Arabic) lover, a mythology enthusiast, a closet graphic designer… I am all that, this and more ! I did say I have multiple interests, didn’t I?
This blog completed four years on 2nd June 2014 and it has been a heady journey of self-discovery, interaction and growth as an individual. The posts I wrote after crossing each annual milestones will tell you more about that journey.
- 1 year, 99 posts, 70,338 words…
- 2 years, 202 posts, 146,401 words…
- 3 years, 283 posts, 2,07,006 words…
- 4 years, 346 posts, 2,65,417 words…
The four years of blogging have also brought in some accolades, mentions and reognition along the way, particularly in travel blogging. Some of them are (and in no particular order):
- Top 30 travel blogs in India by Hotel Depot
- Top 51 travel blogs of India by Why Travel
- Top 25 Indian Travel Bloggers by Thrillophilia
- Top India Travel Bloggers by Myoksha
- Best Blogs of India by Indianbloggers.org
- Platinum Blog at Indian Top Blogs
I love feedback. That is what keeps me going, so please, please, please don’t feel shy to comment. It’s absolutely free. :-)
Disclaimer: This is MY personal blog and does not reflect or convey in any way the views of the organisation I currently work for or the organisations I have worked in previously or the organisations I am associated with by way of membership or subscription or otherwise…blah, blah, blah.