Though I write mostly about my travels, books I have read and the music that touches me, I also write about a lot of other things that interest me. Go on, have a look, er, read :-)
- ‘Meeting’ MF Husain in London
- The unique wall art of Jaisalmer
- Discovering Outsider Art
- The SoBo art trail: Exploring Mumbai’s art district
- Bandra’s street art: The writing on the wall
- Bandra’s street art: Nagrana Lane’s secrets
- Bandra’s street art: Bollywood on the walls
- Bandra’s street art: A fantasy world at Chapel Road
- Street art @ Reay Road
Blog Contest Entries
- Heidi: My friend, philosopher and guide
- Tears of joy and sorrow in Milan: All in a day’s work
- Two incidents and a lesson
- From B&W to 3D colour
- The nosy co-passenger
- Blue, green, yellow, red and white …
- The perfect Melbourne trip
- Memorable travel memories
- Kahat Kabir suno bhai saadho …
- Because the private is public: Turning home movies into documentaries
- Celebrating diversity, understanding disability
- A tryst with Mirabai and Narayan Surve @the FD Zone
Family and Personal
- A sepia-toned history of my family
- Meenakshi’s lamp
- 132 steps to Vaikuntha
- Pallankuzhi: An inheritance of love
- Papakudi Meena
- Why didn’t you take up Arts?
- My Kindle Story
- Pregnant pauses: Conversations in a doctor’s waiting room
- Of music and memories in Pune: 22 years on
- There’s a Tablet in the house !
- There’s a Tablet in the house – Part 2
Festivals and Holidays
- Happy Independence Day!
- Happy Diwali
- Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
- India’s Republic Day celebrations: Time for a change
- Full moon of the teacher
- An identity crisis !
- What’s in a name?
- One evening @ the service centre
- I am a survivor
- Should the Kohinoor Diamond be returned to India?
- Do you believe in rainbows?
- A walk of faith: Palkhi
- Why are men offered prasad in temples first?
- Is silence always golden?
- What do restrictions achieve?
- Loss of privacy vs. Loss of dignity
- Attitudes and Appearances
- Blogger vs. Blogger
- Vishnu’s new avatar ?
- A contest “interview”… and some afterthoughts
- An open letter to KGAF Heritage Walk Organisers
- A special friend
- A competition, two surprises and a Sunday
- To Rachel teacher, with love
- Face to face with a living legend: An evening with Homai Vyarawalla
- Conversations and encounters in a hospital
- Remembering Satyendra Dubey
- The social movements calendar 2011
- 100 kilometres from Mumbai
- RTE: Right to Education, Elitism or Exclusion?
- The exploitative Indian
- The social movements calendar 2012
- The corrupt Indian
- 1 year, 99 posts, 70,338 words…
- Of bloggers met, almost met and not met…
- 2 years, 202 posts, 146,401 words…
- 3 years, 283 posts, 2,07,006 words…
- 4 years, 346 posts, 2,65,417 words…
- A blog anniversary, giveaways and YOU
- Why I haven’t quit my job to travel !
… and the others
- A Pune tradition
- Who’s no. 2 ?
- Do you like winter?
- Nostalgia time: The 2011 ISH alumni reunion in Mumbai
- Learning Arabic
- Hospitalisation, health insurance and TPA woes: A first-hand experience
- The perils of punctuality
- With love, from Palestine
- The BEST jugaad
- What do you want in 2012?
- Rocks, minerals, fossils, and a meteorite…
- Snowversary !
- Ayyo, Rama ! Chori pakdi gayi
- The Stolen Coffee Room
- The dessert box surprise
- Roses and dancing girls
- Celebrating World Photography Day with Google +
- Knowledge Whiteboard Library